Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now you know my ABC's

A -Age: 20
B- Bed Size:Full but about to be back in my Queen
C- Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D- Dog's Name: Dinah, Gus, and Chance
E- Essential starts to your day: COFFEE
F- Favorite Color: Yellow
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum
H- Height: 5'7" or so
I- Instruments you play: None, wish I could play the drums though
J- Job Title: College Student
K- Kids: Not for many years
L-Living Arrangements: Apartment by myself...but soon back with the parentals (dont know how to feel about that one)
M- Moms name: Jo Lorraine
N- Nicknames: Nad, Nads, Nadaree
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Nope none at all thank goodness!
P- Pet Peeve: People who cause problems in other people's lives just cause they arent happy with theirs!!
Q- Quote from a movie: "Why do you want to marry me?"...."So I can kiss you whenever I want"-Sweet Home Alabama
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: One sister, Lindsey
T- Time you wake up: Weekdays 8:20 Weekends whenever I wake up!
U- Underwear: All the time and have way to many!
V- Vegetable you dislike: None...I love veggies
W- Ways you run late: Over slept or trying to find something to wear
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and knee
Y- Yummy food you make: idk but I love to cook!
Z- Zoo Favorite: I like all of them except the reptiles

No comments:

Post a Comment