Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy One Year!

YAY!! Clark and I celebrated one year :) It felt like just yesterday we started dating. Our real one year is one February 29th, but that only comes around every 4 years so we decided to celebrate on the 28th. Saturday morning Clark had a basketball tournament he had to go to, so I decided to go run some errands. Chance went to the groomers and after I picked him up I went and hung out with Clark. That night he took me to O'Hanas, a really good hibachi place. We had our usual, sushi, fried rice, shrimp, and chicken. Lets just say I was stuffed after that. Then we went and hung out with some friends and had margarita night. This morning Clark made me cinnamon rolls and coffee. He's such a good boyfriend! My weekend wasnt to eventful but it was nice to sleep in and not do really anything. I am just ready for warm weather and Spring Break. So Clark, me, by best friend Emilie, and her boyfriend Taylor are going down to Padre. Im so excited because in my twenty years of going down there every Spring Break, this will be my first time to go to the island. I was shocked my mom said yes. All I can remember growing up is her telling us that we will never get to go because its full of crazy drunks. Trust me I am not going to be one of those crazy drunks, im just excited to go and see how it is.
Well thats about it for this blog....short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment