Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beach and Sun here I come!!

So I havent blogged in awhile. Sorry I have actually been busy at my job...shocking I know! I only have 1 more day till Spring Break is here for me...yay. Clark and I are leaving early Friday morning to head home to Denton. I never thought I would miss that town, but I do. I am excited to see my doggies. I miss them very much. Friday is my sisters birthday...ps your getting old haha! Jk I love you :) So since I am going to the beach on Monday I thought this week I would try to eat good. You know gotta look good in that swimsuite. HAHA well that didnt happen. I have eaten frozen pizzas, quesadillas, taquitos, and now Wendy's in the past 4 days. I think from Thursday to Monday I am going to starve myself. I dont think I will be able to resist that cookie cake on Friday night. I'll just eat a salad for dinner! I am excited cause Sunday me, mom, and Clark are going to my grandparents. I cant wait to go sit on the beach. I havent done that in forever. Clark said he just wants to find the Texas Tech flag and stay right there, but im not a big fan of big crowds. So who knows! As of right now it is FREEZING in Lubbock. I just hope this is our last cold front cause I am ready for Summer! We took chance to Clark's baseball game last night and he was even cold.
Whats everyone else doing for Spring Break??

1 comment:

  1. You just remember your comment about being old. You will be my age before you know it. Can't wait until Friday!

    ReplyDelete