Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Things...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Summer
2) Going to Houston in May
3) My mom coming to Lubbock
4) Having my apartment to myself
5) Alan Jackson Concert
6) Moving back home
7) Getting to see my doggies at the end of May
8) Turning 21 in 4 months!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Worked
2) Went to class
3) Watched TV
4) ate Whataburger
5) took a nice hot bath
6) My last homework assignment
7) took a nap
8) Talked to my parents
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) dance again
2) graduate college now
3) have more money
4) Get a Golden Retriever
5) Move home already
6) know another language
7) Travel
8) give a lot of money to a cause for animals and sick children

8 Shows I Watch:
1) Grey's
2) American Idol
3) The Hills
4) Real Housewives of New York City and Orange County
5) E! News
6) Keeping up with the Kardashians
7) Dancing with the Stars
8) Food Network

No comments:

Post a Comment