Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

So yesterday was Mother's Day and I actually got to spend time with my mom. This past weekend she came to Lubbock for Clark's graduation (I'll blog on that later). I was so happy she came because I hadn't seen her since Spring Break in early March. She stayed with me at my apartment and it was fun. Saturday we made breakfast then went shopping. I miss my shopping days with her. But very soon I will have them back. You never know how much you miss your mom or parents till you move away. My mom is my best friend. Ever since high school I saw her everyday. She worked at high school I went too. Most kids would hate that, but I actually loved it. Except for her getting me out of class and trouble, I was able to go to her when I needed her. She has always been there for me no matter what. Whats really scary is that everyday I see myself doing things like she does, but who wouldn't want to be like my mom.? She has the biggest heart for her kids and would give anything just to make us happy. I hope that one day I am at least half of the mom that she is.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment