Friday, April 17, 2009

It's a sad day in the neighborhood

So this morning as I was getting ready, my hair straightener died. I sucked all the life out of it trying to straighten my hair with very little heat this morning. It was a little sad cause I had it since my freshman year in high school, 6 years ago! It was a good straightener too. I gonna miss it cause it went with me on every trip and every girls house I went and spent the night at. So now I have to go buy a new one and I have no clue what to get. I used to hear Chi's were good but now I am hearing there are better ones. I don't want to spend a lot of money though. I need something reasonable though cause I have thick, wavy hair and its gotta help me on those rainy days. Have any ideas??

3 comments:

  1. I have the same straightner as you and I have had mine almost as long. I hope mine doesn't die on me. I don't know of any good brands though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Chi all the way!! I think I've had it since my senior year in high school and it is now broken since I have dropped it so many times. The good thing is that there is a lifetime warranty and will fix it for $35. That is my straightener knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one at Sally's back at Christmas 2007. It looks just like the Chi, but it is called GVP..Generic Value Product! Dont laugh... :) I am pretty picky about my straightner, but when my chi went out, I got this and I think it was only around $45 and it works great!

    ReplyDelete