Monday, April 6, 2009

Pioneers and the Mavericks!

So it is offical... I am going to be a TWU Pioneer next year! I dont know if that is something to get excited about though. I know it is a good school, they just dont have a dang football team. I'll still root for Tech though. I am happy to be going home, I will get to see my family more and not be 5 hours away from Clark. He got in to UTA...YAY!! After the let downs of Tech and UTD he was pretty stressed about grad school. We flew home two weekends ago for a wedding and right after we landed he got the email. His mom and I were screaming in the car. So next year is going to be totally different for us, but it is all for the better!

Here is a picture of us before going to the wedding!

4 comments:

  1. Clark finally got a hair cut! I think I like it better long. So glad you are coming home next year. Oh and I didn't get Jax anything because I couldn't find a collar for him. I want to get him a camo collar but I didn't see one. I am still looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH University of Two Americans!?! LOL It's ok, I was a Maverick!! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And TWU is so not bad! I was a pioneer :) And, I also got to take a correspondence class thru TTU...maybe you can do the same if you get to missin Tech!

    What is your major?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the new header? I like it!

    ReplyDelete