Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Little Behind

I am a little behind on blogging but I have been gone for about a week on vacations. First off before Christmas Clark and I went over to the Winston's house (Clark's friends from high school). They had some couples over for dinner and we always have fun with them. I was in charge of the dessert and I decided to make Red Velvet Cookies (Thanks to Bakerella). They turned out really good and they are super easy to make.


Mix one box of red velvet cake mix and 1/2 cup of butter.
It becomes very thick like cookie batter.









Once it is all mixed drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.










Bakerella gives you a recipe to make your own cream cheese icing but I cheated and store bought mine. This is the finished product and I will definitely be making them again!!









No comments:

Post a Comment