Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello 2010

OK, so I know it is a little late to talk about New Year's Resolutions but I am a little behind. I still can't believe it is 2010, it feels like yesterday everyone was freaking out about 2000.
Here are my resolutions:
1. Exercise more-I usually walk the dogs every night but I don't during the winter. I need to find a workout I can do indoors.
2. Go to Church More- I was raised going to church every Sunday and now that I have gotten older it has become harder. This year I want Clark and I to find a church we love so our faith can grow stronger in the Lord and in each other.
3. Save Money- So being a college student makes you really poor. I am so ready to have a steady income. I do get some money from my parents each month, but definitely could not live off of it. I am still looking for a job so I can start saving for my wedding and future.
4. Be the best Fiancé- OK so I know no one is perfect but being engaged is hard and I know being married is harder. Don't get me wrong I love being engaged and knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with Clark, but making decisions we both agree on does not come easy. I have found a man that loves me unconditionally and would give me the world if he could, so he deserves all of that and more from me!
Those are my resolutions and I hope that I can stick to them. I miss when you were younger and all you wished for was to be nicer to your sister....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment