Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Post Secret"

So today I found out about this book called "Post Secret." I man named frank started giving out postcards to random people with secrets he has never told before. Once people realized they mailed him postcards with their secrets. He decided to make a book and it is hilarious. I read through some today in my art class and some of the secrets people have are crazy. So my project is to think of a secret I have never told and send it to PostSecret. I wonder if it would ever in up in a book. The book is big but definitely worth reading!

Here is the address if you want to send a secret:

13345 Copper Ridge Road

Germantown, Maryland

20874

(p.s. dont put your name)

2 comments:

  1. Good, I can go read it and find out all your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you wont know which secrets are mine!

    ReplyDelete