Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cold weather go away...come again another day!

I am very upset that it is supposed to snow tomorrow. Its almost April, I am ready for warm weather and cute clothes!! Lets just hope if it does snow that it will be late tomorrow night. Clark and I are flying out tomorrow around 1:30 and I dont want to get delayed. We have a wedding to go to back at home and I am excited cause I will get to meet more of Clark's friends. Poor Chancey Pants doesnt get to go though. I feel so bad when we both leave him cause he gets so confused of where we are.
So I have a countdown going and its only 5 more weeks of school after this week. YAY so excited, im so ready for summer. Although I probably will be taking summer school and working. But I have decided that I am moving home next year. I am going to be going to TWU and finishing school there. Im am excited to be going home. I wont be 5 hours away from Clark and living at home for awhile will help me save money. I have also decided no more roommates. I never thought I would want to live by myself but I do. Next person I live with is Clark when we are married.
Yes Lindsey I watched American Idol last night and I am sick of the judges. They dont make any sense and all they do is fight and it is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment