Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!

Sorry it's a little late! So Friday was my sister, Lindsey's 25th birthday. I cant believe how old we are. It seems like yesterday we were playing Barbie dolls and cars in the middle of the living room floor. Most of you dont know, but Lindsey and I did not get along when we were little. She was the cool older sister and I was the annoying younger sister. I always wanted to be in her business. It wasnt till the day she moved to college that I realized how much I appreciated and missed her. As we started getting older the closer we got. Today she is my best friend and I miss her terribly when I am at school. It wasn't till her wedding that I realized we are not little kids anymore and we are growing up. Our days of playing house has turned into real life (well at least for her). She's the best sister anyone could ask for and I look up to her for all the things she has accomplished in her life. I love you Lindsey and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!




1 comment: